Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs: Are Tech Founders Top-of-the-Pyramid or Pyramids of Vanity, Looking for Followers
How do Tech-founders describe themselves?
Founders often describe themselves as ‘passionate about their product’ or ‘committed to their mission.’ While these may be accurate descriptions, they are not very helpful to target tech founders.
A better way to target tech founders is by understanding their motivations and needs. Tech founders are typically motivated to solve a problem or improve a process. They also need access to technology and capital in order to build their company.
Understanding these factors can help you create content and marketing programs that appeal to tech founders. You can also identify the channels and platforms that they use most often, making it easier to reach them with your message.
How do target tech-oriented founders?
Hey, my name is Harish.
I am a SaaS marketing and SEO copywriter. I have been writing for several B2B tech companies, marketing agencies, and start-ups for the past 5 years. My content is written to get clicks, and conversions and drive traffic to your website. My content is written in a very simple language that is easy to understand by your customers. My content helps you generate leads from various channels like Google Adwords, Facebook ads, Facebook groups, LinkedIn groups, etc.
My services include:
- Landing page optimization
- Landing page creation – blog posts
- AI Market Research
- Content Strategy Optimization.
This article is for B2B saas founders who struggle who are product-driven but lack when it comes to SEO and copywriting, B2B tech saas founders who love a data-driven approach to marketing but yet have little to no SEO and technical copywriting experience and feel that they can’t produce content without losing focus on the product itself, B2B sales and marketing saas founders struggling to produce content, find the correct funnels, channels, product-market fit, and focus too much on paid aids and expensive referral programs while being extremely capital inefficient.
3 tips to target tech-oriented founders
When it comes to content, tech-oriented founders often struggle to produce material that is both search engine optimized and engaging. This can hold them back from achieving the visibility and growth they desire.
In this article, we will give you five tips to help you target tech-oriented founders and create content that speaks to them.
I’ve been helping b2b saas founders with their marketing and sales since 2012. I’ve helped founders from all over the world including the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India, Singapore, and China. I’ve helped them to generate more leads at a lower cost than their competitors and found the right customers for their product.
- Speak to Their Needs: When writing content, it’s important to speak to the needs of your audience. Tech-oriented founders are typically very interested in learning about new technology and how it can impact their business. Address this need by providing content that is informative and educational. This will help you build trust with your audience and establish yourself as a thought leader in the space. To stay ahead of your competitors, start building your narrative on day one
- Use Data Points and Statistics: Tapping into the interests of tech-oriented founders isn’t just about providing useful information – it’s also about using data points and statistics to back up your claims. Doing so will make your content more credible and authoritative. By including relevant numbers and facts, you can help show your audience that you know what you’re talking about.
- Write in an Engaging Style: It’s also important to write in an engaging style that will hold the attention of your readers. Tech-oriented founders are often busy people, so you need to grab their attention quickly and keep it throughout the entire piece. Use strong visuals, punchy headlines and interesting angles to help you do this.
How machine learning can change the way we find engineers and tech founders?
There is no doubt that machine learning has the potential to revolutionize the way we find engineers. With the help of machine learning algorithms, we can analyze large amounts of data to identify patterns and trends that would otherwise be difficult to spot. This can help us identify promising candidates for engineering positions more quickly and efficiently than ever before.
Machine learning can also help us to improve our recruitment processes in other ways. For example, it can be used to assess the suitability of candidates for specific roles by analyzing their skills and experience. It can also be used to evaluate the effectiveness of our recruitment campaigns and identify areas where improvements could be made.
Overall, machine learning has the potential to completely transform the way we find engineers. By using its capabilities, we can streamline our recruitment process, identify talented candidates more quickly and effectively, and improve our chances of hiring the best possible engineers.
How do find the right market for tech founders?
- Define your mission and ideal buyer persona.
- Research industries and markets that align with your mission and ideal buyer persona.
- Identify relevant companies and prospects in those industries and markets.
- Create content and marketing campaigns that resonate with those companies and prospects.
- Measure results and adjust as needed to continue reaching your target market.
Which tech-founders prefer not to raise money at early-stage startups
Founders who prefer not to raise money at early-stage startups are typically more focused on building a product that people need and want, rather than spending time and money marketing their product before it is ready. These founders believe that if they can get traction without raising money, they will be in a much better position to raise money later on.
Which tech-founders have trouble getting out of their old companies?
Founders who have trouble getting out of their old companies are typically those who cannot find a clear path to success for their new company. This can be due to a lack of focus, an inability to produce quality content or find the correct funnels and channels, or a lack of product-market fit. Additionally, these founders may be too capital inefficient, relying too much on paid aids and expensive referral programs.
Use images and videos:
Images and videos are a great way to capture the attention of tech-oriented founders. They are highly visual people and are more likely to engage with content that includes multimedia elements. Make sure the images and videos you use are high quality and relevant to the topic you are discussing.
Images and videos can be a great way to capture the attention of tech-oriented founders. They are very visual people and are more likely to engage with content that includes multimedia elements. Make sure the images and videos you use are high quality and relevant to the topic you are discussing. This will help you capture their attention and keep them engaged.
Build long-term SEO strategy
One of the main challenges tech-oriented founders face when it comes to content is SEO. This means making sure their content is visible to their target audience
SEO, or search engine optimization, is the process of improving the visibility and ranking of a website or web page in search engine results pages. This can be a challenge for tech-oriented founders who are more focused on product development than on marketing and advertising.
Optimize for SEO: Finally, it’s time to optimize for SEO. Here are some of the things that you can do:
- Create authoritative content on specific topics
- Use keywords and phrases in your website title tags, headings (H1), body copy, and alt attributes of images
- Include keywords in your URLs
- Write fresh new blog posts regularly with keyword-rich titles and meta descriptions and publish them on a schedule
- Optimize for social media sharing by including share buttons at the top or bottom of each post as well as within the text itself (be sure not to overdo it)
- Make use of Google Authorship and Rich Snippets whenever possible
- Avoid using Flash
- Check out Google Webmaster Tools
- Host your site with an SSL Certificate
- Get listed in Google Places
- Register a business page or locale on Yelp
- Submit sitemaps
- Participate in forums
- Place reviews on sites like Yelp
- Link to internal pages from external sources
- Contact industry authorities
- Take advantage of local search engine optimization
- Answer questions when appropriate
- Add citations
- Monitor backlinks
Tailor your content to match their interests:
When creating content for tech-oriented founders, it is important to tailor it to match their interests. This means producing material that is relevant to their industry and addressing the challenges they face daily. It is also important to make sure the language you use is clear and easy to understand.
When writing content for tech-oriented founders, it is important to tailor it to match their interests. This means producing material that is relevant to their industry and addressing the challenges they face daily. It is also important to make sure the language you use is clear and easy to understand.
What do tech-Founders tend to be very vocal about?
Founders are typically product-driven and passionate about their products. They want to share their products with the world and see them succeed. However, they may not be as vocal about SEO and copywriting, which are important aspects of marketing. This is where AI-powered automated content creation can help. Automated content creation can help Founders focus on what they’re good at – creating great products – while still reaching a wider audience through effective SEO and copywriting.
What is one of the easiest ways to find, engage, and connect with tech-founders?
By using AI-powered automated content creation tools, you can easily find, engage, and connect with tech-founders. These tools can help you create high-quality content that will catch their attention and help you stand out from the competition.
Who is most likely to engage back with you?
B2B SaaS Founders who are product-driven but lack when it comes to SEO and copywriting.
What are the best startup online courses?
There are a number of great startup online courses available, depending on what you want to learn. If you’re interested in learning about how to start and run your own business, check out courses like The Lean Startup or How to Start a Startup. If you’re more interested in learning about specific aspects of technology startups, there are courses on everything from fundraising to product development. For example, if you’re interested in learning about SEO and copywriting, consider taking a course like The Complete SEO Course for Startups.
How can I use Facebook and LinkedIn ads to target founders of tech startups?
There are a few different ways that you can target founders of tech startups on Facebook and LinkedIn. On Facebook, you can target people based on their job title, employer, or interests. You can also target people who have engaged with certain pages or posts on your website. On LinkedIn, you can target people based on their job title, company size, or other factors. You can also target people who have visited your website or engaged with your content on LinkedIn.
Common Hashtags and Handles in the Startup Audience
#entrepreneur #startup #entrepreneurship#business
As tech founders resign, Congress loses its favourite targets